Juvan
Hi, I am Juvan and I am 11 years old. I live in a family of five. This blog is about me going on a trip to Sri Lanka and India. I will be posting stuff regulary. Thank you Juvan
Thursday, 24 September 2015
I'm here!!!
I am finally here at sri lanka and the planes are so uncomfortable. Here in sri lanka, it is hot. It is so hot that it feels like you have stepped through a portal of Lava or like or you have been living on the sun. In the morning I stayed at my dads family and at night we went to my mothers family. It was my grandma's birthday( mum's mum). The car we travelled in the morning was old but fast. The one that we travelled at night and was cool and luxury( not fast). I did have a pretty burning big day but I was awesome!
Labels:
Our luxury car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment